Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MohArika Picture Story By Akshara


An imaginary situation before this photoshoot.
Mohit:U seem to be ignoring me these days.
Sona:Is it so?If then happy realisation Tongue
Mohit:U should not ignore me.I am too good for u to ignore me.Moreover i am supposed to be an ideal husband onscreen,so that makes me more irrestible Wink
Sona:Narcisstic idiot that u are.
Mohit:Why dont u confess that u r bessotted by me.Would make matters much easier.
Sona:I think u r right.Well Mohit let me tell you i really love u in a big way.Pretend to ignore u but in reality love ur dimple,love ur hooked nose and love ur smile which makes up my day.And i hate u for making me so vulnerable when u look at me.
Mohit after hearing this confession was speechless.But before he could say anything the photographer told them to pose for the photoshoot.
So that was the reason behind Mohit's huge grin Big smile

No comments:

Post a Comment