Friday, July 26, 2013

MohArika Picture Story By Sia




A little before this pic.. 
Parvati : What are u smiling at Swami...?? As it is this heavy necklace is choking me.. and u had to put another Garland over it.. Its not funny ?? 

Mahadev : (with a grin )Now u know how I feel with this snake around my neck 24/7 ??LOL
Ok.. ok.. but tell me..This Garland.. all these flowers..do they remind u of something...?? 

Parvati :  Yes.. Daruk Van...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Mahadev : Sigh.. those were the days.. after that we didn't get peace even for a moment...All this Asurs and their vardaans...I tell u...

Parvati : Oh.. forget it Swami.. !! Yeh sab toh chalata hi rahega.. enjoy this moment...!! and this Jhula too...LOL

Mahadev : Oh.. yes.. its such a relief to my aching knees from all that standing.. and Samadhi pose...LOL You are right.. Parvati... !! Let us enjoy this moment...(The smile in the pic..)Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment