Saturday, July 27, 2013

MohArika Picture Story By Deepa



Mahadev: "Paro.."

Parvati (still sleeping)" "Hmmm"

Mahadev: "I woke up the kids, dressed them, gave them breakfast and sent them to school. The Upuma came out very well this morning. I have kept some in hot pack for you. I am done with my other chores. Ran the washing machine, and put the cloths for drying, made lunch - made Bisibela bath and potato curry - also in hot pack separately. I have vacuumed the floor and moped it. I had cereal for breakfast and am taking left over chapati and dhal for my lunch. I am off to work now - all Rishis are waiting for my special lecture on how to keep wife happy today. When you wake up remember to brush your teeth and have the coffee from the flask. Warm up the Upuma and the lunch if needed. I am taking spare key and locking the door on my way out. Bye sweetheart ! Don't strain yourself !"

Parvati: "Can you put the pillow on my head and a warm blanket on me before you leave..Thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment